Objections are more than just questions. They are questions laced with negativity. They are signs the customer will not be buying. So, for most salespeople, they are extremely uncomfortable and difficult to address. However, it has been said that objections are a buying signal, so how you handle them makes all the difference.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- How to prevent common buying objections, like price, decision makers, and having to “think about it” so that you don’t have to overcome them later
- The simple formula to overcome any objection and progress the meeting
- Overcoming objections before, during and after the sales presentation
- Assignment: Script your response to your three most common objections.
- CHALLENGE: Submit your response to get feedback and view a sample response
- Certificate of Completion: Successfully pass the quiz to obtain your personalized certificate of completion
- How to be more powerful in your business and your life