Because people make decisions first emotionally and back them up with logic, when you set an appointment to make a presentation is crucial. Qualifying is asking your customer a specific set of questions to make sure it is the right time to give a presentation. If you do not get the appropriate answers to these questions, you can not make a sale.
In this course, you will learn:
- The importance of qualifying, and why it is the second most common reason sales don’t close
- The six questions you must get the answer to before presenting to a client or setting an appointment, including the one almost everyone neglects to ask and leads to the most objections later
- How to get customers to tell you what they want to buy, so you can cater your presentation to lead them to “Yes!”
- Why proceeding with a presentation without getting these answers will likely lose you the sale
- Assignment: Script your own qualifying questions based on the lesson and customized to your product or service
- CHALLENGE: Share your questions for feedback
- Certificate of Completion: Successfully pass the quiz to obtain your personalized certificate of completion
- Take the listening test to see if you’re really a good listener!