It is often said that people buy from those they know, like and trust, yet building relationships quickly is not something that comes naturally to everyone. The first and perhaps most important step in a sales conversation is building a relationship with the client. Without a solid relationship, the client has no reason to trust the rest of what you are going to recommend to them.
In this course you will learn:
- Signs that your client trusts or does not trust you
- How to start observing people to increase your emotional intelligence
- Your client buys with their eyes: How your outward appearance helps or hinders your ability to build trust instantly
- How to master listening skills, and prevent some of the biggest mistakes salespeople make when trying to help a client
- The importance of first impressions and how to optimize yours with a client
- How to harness the power of face-to-face meetings or replicate them online
- Assignment: Recommended reading and exercises to improve your relationship skills
- Certificate of Completion: Successfully pass the quiz to obtain your personalized certificate of completion
- The difference between Relationship Selling and Transactional Selling
- $100 Bills: Challenging your mindset about sales so you can make more of them!