Get the seal of approval on your Sales Playbook from me personally. I'll chat with you one-on-one to review your playbook and give you feedback.
If you have completed our All Access Pass and your Sales Playbook as a result, I will personally review your Sales Playbook over a one hour Skype or Phone Call.
Here's how it works:
1. Complete the All Access Pass and fill in your Sales Playbook Template
2. Enroll in this course to pre-pay for your session.
3. Once enrolled, you'll see instructions on how to send me your Sales Playbook in either Word or Google Docs at least 24 hours prior to our session
4. You'll get access to a booking link to book the next available one hour slot with me and indicate if you prefer Skype or Phone Call.
5. I will call you or initiate a Skype call at the booked time.
6. Having had a chance to review your Sales Playbook prior to our call, we will focus on the areas that need improvement.
Please note: In prior courses, this review was included, but we found that not everyone wants a review so we made it an upgrade and decreased the price of our initial course.
Refunds: If for some reason, you purchase this review and are unable to have a review conducted, a 30 days money back guarantee applies. Once the Sales Playbook review is completed, no refunds are permitted.
I'm Jess Magoch (pronounced MaGooch), your Virtual Sales Trainer. I have a Bachelor's from NYU, built a $40MM ARR sales team for a startup and teaches sales courses at UPENN’s Startup Incubator, EDSI.
Now, as the CEO & Founder of JPM Sales Partners, I show entrepreneurs, with my proven sales methodology and interactive online training course, how to master and enjoy their sales conversations to create a business that energizes them.
Most people don't dream of being in sales (I certainly didn’t). It comes with baggage and preconceived notions.
But let's face it, without sales you don't have a business. Sales is a process that I've come to love (and you will too). I've trained and taught hundreds of professionals.
It's my 'sweet spot' to making an impact in the world.
With a background in yoga and acting, I believe in the mind, body, soul approach to selling. The mind is your mental toughness. The body (the how) is the physical, logical, strategic methodology. The soul is your inner game and state of being. When all three are combined, you can truly embody your on-purpose business with total freedom.
...and yes, I can teach you how.
I call it Sales Training with a Spiritual Kick.
It’s the cherry in your Dr. Pepper.
It’s the essence of something you can’t quite put your finger on, but is the essential ingredient that makes all the difference.
Having a meaningful business that supports your family financially and emotionally can grant you the ultimate freedom you crave.
...and mastering sales is how you get there.